Paid Media Account Specialist
Full & Part Time Openings in your Area
Salary: You get paid for freelance work
- Management of paid media account operations for 8+ clients.
- Ensure timely and quality completion of work product delivered from the paid media department’s staff to Kollamedia clients.
- Research and execute important aspects of campaign builds. Such as keyword research, ad copy drafting, audience research, client / website research, account structure, etc.
- Analyze paid media campaigns to develop, execute, test, and report on paid media strategies.
- Prepare weekly paid media performance reports and recommendations to deliver to clients.
- Deliver paid media campaign optimizations analyses and provide recommendations for next steps from the data.
- Stay informed of relevant industry, paid media, and paid media platform trends and best practices.
- Required: Fluent English written communication is required.
- Required: 1+ years of experience in a digital media strategy role (preferably paid media, but also funnel marketing) with budgets exceeding $5k/mo.
- Required: 1+ years of experience in Facebook and Google Ads advertising is required.
- Experience with Google Ads – annual certifications required.
- Familiarity with Facebook Blueprint - don’t have to be certified. We sponsor team members for this certification.
- Experience with social ad platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Preferred: Experience with funnel marketing elements is preferred. E.g., landing page building, creative / copy, tracking / attribution, analytics, etc.
- Nice to have: Experience in Pinterest, Linkedin, Apple Search Ads, Twitter, Programmatic, Bing, YouTube, etc..
- Nice to have: Experience with both direct response and brand performance marketing.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate insights and recommended actions.
- Strong levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills.